Contact a Professional Declutterer and Organiser
Clare works with people who:
- have had their clutter challenge for more than 4 years
- have visible clutter on surfaces and covering at least half the floor in each area and room
- have visible clutter in at least 4 areas and rooms of their home
- know that to clear their clutter forever they need to treat it like a part-time course for 2 - 3 years
- are prepared to commit:
- a minimum of 30 minutes and a maximum of 2 hours a day, for
- a minimum of 3 days and a maximum of 5 days a week to clear their clutter FOREVER
- want to learn WHY they have their clutter challenge and HOW to clear it in a way that ensures they clear it forever so it never grows back.
Based on your answers, your needs do not match one or more of the above.
Below are some organisations you can contact to find help that better suits your circumstances and priorities.
Clutter Clearing is not recommending any of these organisations or any professional you may use as a result. We are merely signposting you to organisations who MAY be more suitable to help you with your Clutter Challenge.
About Clutter Clearing...
Clutter Clearing has been helping clutterholics and hoarders around the world WITHOUT the need for a home visit since 2001 when she successfully cleared her own clutter.
Clutter Clearing was set up in 2001 by Clare Baker, a former clutterholic and borderline hoarder after she discovered HOW to clear your clutter without the need for an expensive home visit.
Clare has clients and members in the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Europe.
Clare has been featured on BBC Breakfast TV, BBC South Today TV, on numerous BBC Radio stations, in Good Housekeeping, Harpers and Queen, Prima Magazine, Women and Home, The Daily Telegraph, The Financial Times, Saga Magazine, Housing Today and many more magazines and newspapers.
Clare can give you the support you need to succeed either as part of a group or privately on a 1-2-1 basis, the knowledge you need to understand so you know WHY you struggle with your clutter through her workshops, and the experience of HOW to successfully clear your clutter with her short courses and LIVE classes.
If you are serious about becoming completely clutter free forever, Clare's part-time 7 Step Journey Course will takes you on the same 7 Step Journey that she discovered and started back in 2000 to successfully clear her own clutter.